Terms and Services
Thank you for visiting SINOX (Hereinafter referred to as “the website”). The website is owned and operated by SINOX COMPANY LTD. (Hereinafter referred to as “SINOX”). In order to protect your rights, please read the terms and conditions of the following agreement carefully:
About our terms and services
- By accessing the website or using services provided by the website, you acknowledge and agree that you will be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. In the event of an inconsistency between the agreement and any additional posted conditions or separate usage terms, the provisions of the additional conditions and/or separate usage terms shall override the terms in this agreement.
- As the website may change the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time, you will be responsible for regularly checking this area and for reviewing any such changes. By using the website after any such changes take place, you signify your acceptance of the change(s) and your agreement to be bound by them.
Description of services
- All content contained and mentioned in this website is provided based on the true representation of the information gathered. The website reserves the rights of final interpretation over all of its available contents.
- As the service and information is available on, and provided through, the internet, you are responsible for the necessary components and communication fees that will enable your accessibility to the internet.
The website hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the website in accordance with the terms and conditions described in this agreement.
General rules of conduct
Your use of the services is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree to follow the following rules of conduct:
- You will comply with all laws and regulations relating to the republic of china.
- You will not use the service for any unlawful purpose.
- You will comply with all regulations related to network services agreements, regulations and procedures.
- You will not use this service network to engage in any activities that may adversely affect the normal operation of the website.
- You will not attempt to interfere with, disrupt, connect to, or violate the server or the security measures of the services.
- You will not restrict, or interfere, with another member’s use and enjoyment of the services.
- You will immediately inform the website of any unauthorized or illegal use of user accounts or breach of security of the website.
- All services software, design, text, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video material, artwork, graphic material, database, proprietary information and all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable elements of the services, including, but not limited to, the selection, sequence and ‘look and feel’ and arrangement of items, and all trademarks, service marks and trade names, are the property of the website, or its affiliates, and are legally protected by applicable laws.
- You may not reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party, any materials contained on the services without the express prior written consent of the website or its legal owner.
- Under authorized use, modification, reproduction, publishing, or dissemination of contents, users are required to include a notice indicating that the website is the source of the material, including the name of the website and its URL address.
The website and sites providing similar services will contain links that connect to the websites of other individuals, companies, and organizations. These links are intended to make it convenient for members to search for as well as obtain relevant information on the internet. The website does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or credibility of the services and information provided by any linked third party websites, and does not represent, endorse, or warrant any of their services and information.
You hereby agree to indemnify and defend the right of the website and other users. You are responsible for any and all damages or liability incurred to the website or any third party, by violation of relevant laws, regulations, or any of the terms under this agreement, arising out of your use of the services.
Disclaimers of warranties
- The services and materials, products and postings are made available on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any representation, promise or warranty of any kind, express or implied, or any guarantee or assurance the services will be available for use, or uninterrupted or error free, or that all products, features, functions or operations will be available or performed as described, or that any errors will be corrected.
- The website does not warrant the following:
- The services from the website meets your requirement;
- The accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the service;
- The suitability, effectiveness, accuracy, completeness, safety, reliability, or security of any information that you download from the website
- The website does not warrant any transactions between members and any other vendors through the use of the service.
- The services provided by the website is intended for your reference only. The website shall not be responsible for investment decisions, damages, or other losses resulting from use of the website or the information contained therein.
Limitations on liability
- In no event will the website be liable to the user or any third party for any indirect, special or consequential damages. This will be the case whether or not such damages are foreseen or unforeseen with respect to any use of the service.
- The website will not be liable for interruptions to its services as a result of the following:
- Hardware replacements, modifications, and repair.
- Interruption of service resulting from matters not attributable to SINOX.
- Interruption of service resulting from natural disasters and other unavoidable events.
- User behavior that violates government orders or the agreement’s terms and conditions.
Termination, modification, or interruption of service
Due to the web-based nature of the service, the website may change, suspend, or terminate the services, in part or in full, at any time.
Governing law and jurisdiction
The interpretation and application of the terms herein, as well as any disputes hereof, except otherwise specified by law, shall be dealt with in accordance with roc law, and the Taiwan New Taipei district court as court of first instance.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to you and the website, and supersedes any and all other agreements, oral or in writing, with respect to the website.
- If any provision in this agreement, in whole or in part, is invalid or unenforceable under the applicable law, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and binding.
- The sub-headings of this agreement are written for ease of comprehension, and do not define, limit, explain, or describe the scope or boundaries of the terms.
Should you have any comments or suggestions, please contact
Sinox reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to change, modify, update, and interpret this agreement at any time.
Should you require further assistance, please fill out the following form and we will contact you shortly. Thank you!